Human Resource Business Partner
8441 D La Rivera Drive | Sacramento, CA 95826 | ☎ (916) 298-5129 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Manager
Experienced Human Resources Manager with over 6 years of relevant experience and competences. Self-motivated, engaging, and strategic individual with extensive experience in employee relations, talent acquisition, team development, performance management, conflict resolution, benefits, compensation, HR policies, and legal compliance. Recipient of several awards for outstanding achievement and leader ship within the human resource field.
♦ HR Policies & Procedures ♦ Orientation & On-Boarding ♦ Talent Acquisition
♦ Employment Law ♦ Benefits Administration ♦ Training & Development
♦ FMLA / ADA ♦ Organizational Development ♦ Performance Management
Human Resources - Professional Experience
Target Corporation (Sacramento, CA) 2011 – 2014
Human Resources Business Partner (2012 - 2014)
- Oversee performance management of 45 managers and 650 team members while executing and maintaining responsibilities for the Human Resources department and fostering an open door and inclusive culture.
- Develop engagement and talent development plans to improve performance of executives and team members and to drive continuous elevation of talent to meet and exceed standards.
- Responsible for interviewing, on-boarding and training programs for all new executives. Created program to enhance diversity and talent of our team. Successfully on-boarded over 25 new executives in the last 12 months.
Executive Team Leader – Human Resources (2011 - 2012)
- Managed store HR Department and District Resource for Stores HR Teams.
- Responsible for development and performance management of over 250 team members and 20 executives.
- Assisted in the development and promotion of several team members to executive positions.
- Appointed District Resource for talent acquisition and campus recruiting.
- Selected as liaison between corporate headquarters and 20 Target stores to ensure all executive and team member performance management aligned with company policy and legal compliance to mitigate risk.
- Fostered and enhanced company culture to drive diversity and inclusion, and an open-door culture conducive to increased performance and engagement (40% improvement from 2011-2012).
Achievements / Awards
- 2011 and 2012 Top Contributor Award for Team Development and Engagement.
- Ranked #1 amongst 65 stores in 2012 for stores Human Resources Team metrics
- Ranked #1 amongst 65 stores from 2011-2012 for stores Human Resources Employee Relations and Compliance metrics.
California State University Sacramento
Bachelor of Science (BS) Business Administration-Human Resources and Organizational Behavior
River City Recovery Center (Sacramento, CA)
Volunteer 40+ hours per week as a Drug and Alcohol Recovery Specialist. Oversee client’s daily activities in a residential treatment facility. Lead groups, trainings, and classes related to recovery from alcoholism/addiction. Complete new client intake process, provide 1:1 counseling to clients.