Warehouse/Production Associate, Forklift/Heavy Machinery Operator, Order Selecto
Rolando Cruz Buenafe
Ojective: To obtain a full-time growth oriented position that would effectively utilize my skills, experience, and education to their fullest potential.
- Efficient in mechanical troubleshooting of heavy machinery requiring major to minor modifications involving disassembly to accomplish refurbishments and reassembly. (ASC Profiles, Alta Communications)
- Perform tasks requiring basic to intricate combinations of operations and necessary equipment’s to achieve results. (ASC Profiles, Alta Communications)
- Working knowledge and literacy of reading product blueprints and system diagrams and instructions in achieving performance of mechanical assembly operations. (ASC Profiles, Alta Communications, Milgard)
- Proficient in uses of hand and powered shop tools as well as working knowledge of heavy machinery. (ASC Profiles, Alta Communications, Milgard, CS Construction)
- Experience in working in elevated platforms, climbing requiring cable harness, rooftops, PG&E power towers and the like. (Alta Communications)
- Physical capabilities to effectively function in fast-paced environments
- Over ten years of warehouse environment experience
- Stock & inventory experience as well as shipping/receiving & handling
- Assembly & production experience
- Forklift certified operator
- ASC Profiles Steel Deck. Welder Operator. 3/2015-2/20116. Responsibilities include operating welding machine to weld anywhere from 5ft to 40ft of steel deck beams; ensured non defective welds for quality purposes;produced bundles of steel deck weldings and thereby operation of large forklifts to maneuver and transport bundles from 5ft up to 40ft weighing several tons to different locations of company yard. Loaded and unloaded semi-trucks of various materials such as 12ft high pallets of insulation, wood, and other steel deck materials other than welded materials. Utilized company computer database system to record and inventory all welding productions. Ensured production deadlines.
- Wholesale Trailer Supply. Packer/Puller. 4/2014-6/2014. Retrieved sales orders and pulling items from warehouse listed on order; operated heavy machinery such as cherry-pickers, forklifts, e-z go carts, electric pallet jacks; packaged products pulled from sales orders; logged & documented shipping information; load trailers for next-day shipping.
- Milgard Manufacturing. Prepper/Packer. 10/2013-4/2014. Preparations of sliding glass doors and windows prior to transfer into paint booth, via stripping parts of products excluded from painting, sanding, buffering of surfaces to ensure proper application of paint; monitored painted products prior to shipping; scanned & uploaded final production into company database system; packaged finished products for shipping & handling.
- Roseville Hyundai. Detailer. 3/2008-12/2010. Fully detailed new & used vehicles; stock & inventory all lot vehicles; preparation of all sold units upon sale for customer satisfaction.
- Alta Communications. Climber. 1/2007-8/2007. Cell phone antenna installation and sustaining wireless communications at various PG&E tower sites.
- CS Construction. Apprentice Carpentry. 8/2007-3/2008. Home remodeling; residential & commercial construction .
*References available upon request