3352 Hartselle way
Sacramento, CA 95827
Prestige Payment System Sacramento, CA
September 2014 to February2015
Customer service savvy promotes advertise forward calls to run credit score for new customer that are approved.
Set up businesses owner with processing machines to accept credit card payment visa discovery master card or debit
Boulevard Entertainment Customer Service Los Angeles, CA
April 2012 to July 2014
- Greeting and screen all incoming calls, maintain a high hold time, stay optimistic, open-minded
- Quick thinker to problem solve calls, uphold customer satisfaction
- Adult fun, all calls must be handled at the callers’ request, all calls are monitored
- Must be alert, energetic, funny, also have a sense of humor
Cal Trans Litter Abatement & Landscaping Labor Sacramento, CA
October, 2011 to May 2012
Crew members are required to perform repetitive, strenuous labor including, but not limited to, clearing vegetation, debris, and litter while using hand tools (hoes, shovels, pruning shears, etc.) and power tools (chainsaw, weed-eater, etc). Must adhere to all Cal Trans Safety requirements
- Debris removal (trash, trees, litter)
- Tree Trimming
- Remove leaves and debris from highway and streets drainage systems
- Chipper Use and mulching
- Highway landscape and maintenance of Sacramento Area Highways (including on- and off-ramps)
- Training new crew members
- Attend two safety training briefings per week.
- Trained in correct and safe use of hand and power tools
K Designers Home Remodeling Leaders Telemarketer Sacramento, CA
January 2011 to May 2011
- Operated cord and cordless switchboard to provide answering service for client
- Greeted callers with they up most customer service and announced name and phone number off the automatic dialer.
- Recorded and delivered information for the company sales Within Customer service Computer savvy.
- Appointment setter with home owners for demonstration of the specialized product that K Designers
- Promoting and advertising sales that was available for a limited time to the home owners.
Maximum Security Alarm Inc Telemarketer Sacramento, CA
October 2010 to February 2011
- Designed and implemented marketing plan and calendar, sales and customer service computer savvy Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Developed marketing campaigns within customer service
- Developed integrated direct and telemarketing programs resulting in 100 percent responded to written and
Telephone requests for appointment.
- Utilized competitive industry and business analysis, as well as input from customers, to document market
- opportunities and define product requirements.
- Several entry level positions.
EDUCATION: Sacramento City College, September 2010 to March 2011. General Education