418 Windward Way
FAMILY LAW CENTER, SACRAMENTO, CA
Administrative Assistant April 2014 - Present
- Perform detailed office support work accurately Handle all incoming calls to schedule consultations for three (3) attorneys, and two (2) paralegals. Scan, electronically file, and shred sensitive paper work.
ELKS LODGE #6 SACRAMENTO, CA
"Manager/Event Coordinator September 2012 - September 2013
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Inspect event facilities to ensure that they conform to customer requirements.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
- Review event bills for accuracy, and approve payment.
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to customer requirements.
- My main goal was to see to it that the facility received the correct compensation and that the customer received the highest service to offer.
JACMAR FOOD DISTRIBUTION, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA
"Inside Customer Support" January 2010 - January 2012
- My duties were to handle all calls from customers to take their orders or their complaints about products.
- Also handle a 60 line switchboard when needed at front desk.
Willkie High School Elwood IN
High School Diploma, Jun 1965
- Received Certification in Medical Billing and Coding thru technical institution. U. S. Career Institute.
- Administrative duties along with support functions and general office assistance including, but not limited to: accounts receivable, payables, payroll, typing, copying, calculating, record keeping and research, filing and all with strong telephone communication skills.
Member of Point West Rotary Club, Past President, National Le Tip Networking organization. Nominated Woman of the year by the Leukemia Society. Active in the Metro Chamber of Commerce.