4025 Astoria Street, Sacramento CA 95838
(C) 916-717-4907 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Technician over 5 years experience. Served as Maintenance Technician on more than 120 apartments as well as dozens of major new installation & maintenance, repaired and replaced parts for many appliances, switches & circuit breakers, HVAC, plumbing and more.
- Electrical testing Knowledge.
- Work in many computer programs.
- Resistance in hard work and tensed.
- Performed general electromechanical repairs appliances, installations, electrical systems, switches & circuit breakers and more, ensuring adherence to code requirements.
- Repair and servicing of plumbing and drainage systems
- Cultivated excellent relationship with tenants, resulting in a strong base at referral business.
- Earned a reputation for expertise in complex troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Gained extensive experience in analyzing and following manuals, schematic, diagrams, blue prints and other specifications.
- Mastered the use of measuring / testing instruments such as ammeters, ohmmeters, voltmeters and testing lamps.
Experience in United States
12/ 2006 - Current: Dick James & Associates - Carmichael, CA Maintenance Technician