PO Box 221266 | Sacramento, CA 95822-8266 | 916-261-7262 | email@example.com
- 20 years of customer service, reception, contract negotiation, sales and marketing experience in the financial industry employing critical thinking, judgment and decision-making.
- 20 years of clerical experience in private sector and government positions competently demonstrating knowledge of administrative policies and procedures, communicating effectively with tact and diplomacy, both orally and in writing on behalf of superiors and corporate directors.
- 15 years of practical experience developing budgets and presentations using a variety of PC applications including word processing, spreadsheet graphs and tables, PowerPoint, and graphic arts software.
- 13 years using Microsoft Office 2003 – 2013 software including Internet Explorer, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher for creating and maintaining hard copy and virtual documents.
- 10 years of experience creating and editing spreadsheets using Excel (Microsoft 2003-2013) to sort data and perform mathematical calculations (adding, subtracting, averaging, statistical functions, creating graphs, and charts) for a number of financial and organizational uses.
- 10 years handling multiple appointment and meeting scheduling as well as booking travel and hotel accommodation for individuals and groups utilizing time management tools, SharePoint software and research via the Internet.
- 10 years interviewing, training, supervising and leading staff members to provide superior customer service and exceptional administrative services, monitoring work flows, and implementing marketing and strategic plans.
Customer Service Representative (Intermittent) - SBA
6/1/2011 — Present
ü Team lead at Business Recovery Center (BRC) #2, Lincroft, NJ in response to Hurricane Sandy, Nov. 2012 through February 2013; responsible for providing exceptional customer service to disaster victims by assisting to apply for low interest federal disaster loans.
ü Training, supervision, and leadership of disaster team members with daily reporting to disaster field office (DFO)
ü Dispatched as part of 2-person team to assist victims of agency declarations in Bloomington, Indiana in August, 2011 for tornadoes and fires in San Francisco, California, January, 2012.
ü Team lead in Philadelphia, PA in response to Hurricanes Irene and Lee responsible for training, supervision and leadership of disaster team members with daily reporting to Disaster Field Office (DFO), 2011.
REO Asset Manager - US Bank
8/6/2007 — 1/31/2010
ü Customer service to resolve issues regarding bank-owned properties with owners, tenants, utility, insurance, and title companies, appraisers, inspectors, home owner associations and municipalities.
ü Supervised and led staff of 9 individuals and managed the sale and marketing of $950 million revolving REO portfolio.
ü Increased team sales revenue from zero to $1.5 million within first month by spear-heading creation and implementation of highly effective marketing campaigns.
ü Drove up target-market sales 108% by designing and launching new marketing strategy.
ü Planned and executed two successful regional bus tours to market REO properties, prepared surveys to obtain opinions from focus groups, solicited and negotiated sales from local area real estate agents and brokers.
ü Personal sales exceeded $9.4 million in 2008 in the California Central Valley Association of Realtors.
ü Personal sales exceeded $12.2 million in 2009 in the California Central Valley Association of Realtors.
ü Received company-wide top sales awards in May, June, October, and November 2009.
Sales Manager - Realty World, The MAX
1/1/1987 — 7/31/2007
ü Trained new sales agents to overcome buyer’s remorse and successfully market residential, residential income, land, and business opportunities.
ü Planned and led implementation of multimedia advertising campaign that doubled monthly revenue.
ü 20 years of clerical experience in private sector and government positions competently demonstrating knowledge of administrative policies and procedures, communicating effectively with tact and diplomacy, both orally and in writing on behalf of superiors and corporate directors.
ü Designed and led new home buyer seminars to educate prospects of income, credit and loan requirements
ü Achieved membership in the Sacramento Association of Realtors, Masters Club, 2004 for personal sales in excess of $5 million.
Loan Specialist II - SBA
4/5/1994 — 12/16/1999
ü Promoted to the position of Insurance Check Endorsement Liaison Officer.
ü Set up and staffed field support offices during CA, El Nino disaster declarations and other disasters out-of-state as needed.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management earning a 3.53 GPA from the University of Phoenix; graduated December 2011.
- Volunteer, GEMS (Girls Education and Mentoring Service), NPO.
- Boating, event planning, and traveling abroad
Alfred Judd, Director SBA 916-735-1500
Linda Rice, REO Mgr. US Bank 619-889-7008
Maxine Scott, Broker Realty World, The MAX 706-298-9787