8104 Franciscan Way, Sacramento CA 95823,email@example.com,Phone:916-256-0767
Over 8 years of Custodian/Janitorial and 6 years of warehouse experience with a strong history of excellent customer service, dedication and loyalty.
- Customer Service
- Perform cleaning and related activities
- Use hand and power tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and responsible
- Team player and work well independently
- Help Desk
- Loading, Unloading and Stocking
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Inventory and Packaging skills
- Janitorial and Housekeeping
Naths Computer School
Diploma in Business in Computing
Baulevu High School
High School Diploma
May 2005– Till Present Carlton Plaza Sacramento, CA
Janitorial and Housekeeping
- Utilized a variety of cleaning machinery and devices to maintain a clean and Professional appearance.
- Sanitized, waxed, buffed, polish and vacuumed floors. Carpet cleaning ,auto scrubber.
- Washed windows, maintained and sanitized restrooms, wiping down and scrubbing toilet fixtures, counter tops,mirrors,toilet partitions and doors removed trash and ensure that it was taken to proper areas.
- Move furniture, equipment, supplies and tools on an incidental basis.
- Utilize safety procedures and regulations.
- Clean common areas
- Attend to emergencies when necessary
- Take classes as required in cleaning methods and techniques, new products, First Aid.
- Attend safety meetings
- Turn empty apartments and housekeeping resident rooms.
CITY OF SACRAMENTO
September 2004-Present Samuel C. Pannell Meadowview Community Centre Sacramento ,CA
- Sweep, Vacuum, Mop, Scub.Strip, Wax and polish floors, Shampoo, Steam clean rugs and carpets .Auto scrubber.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance safety and sanitation requirements
- Clean restrooms, wiping down and scrubbing toilet fixtures, counter tops,mirrors,toilet partitions and doors
- Empty waste, receptacles, dust and polish furniture, wash windows, and perform minor repairs.
- Sweep and wash outside walkways and entrances to facilities ,pressure wash
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools and equipment used for maintaining and cleaning buildings and facilities.Using wet/dry, backpack, pressure wash and other equipment and machinery.
- Lock and unlock building doors.
- Setup assembles, move and take down chairs and tables.
- Rearrange tables, chairs and other furniture for usage in various event of the day as requested.
- Maintains supply of various bottles and cans, using types of labels.Keep records of material used
October 1997-August 2003 Casual Shoes Suva, Fiji Islands
- Responsible for efficiently loading and unloading trucks ,pull orders from the warehouse to load on trucks to deliver to customers and/or receive, stock and pick orders.
- Proper use of power pallet jacks.
- Organized and maintained inventory; sorted and stocked supplies; packaging and put tags on supplies
- Maintain a safe work environment; Assist with annual and on-going inventories;.
- Unloading boxes, checking items, repackaging items, and getting them ready for shipments.