Customer Service, Call Center, QA Analyst, Assistant Manager, Manager, Programme
TROY A. CONWAY
6645 Valley Hi Drive Apt. 314
Sacramento, CA 95823
Cell 916-233-9212 Fax 916.244.0461
A position with a progressive company that would benefit from my Management, Customer Service, Interpersonal, Technical Support, Sales, Hospitality and Computer Science Skills.
- Total of 16-years combined experience in Customer Service, Technical Support, Help Desk, Retail, Call Center and the Hospitability industry.
- Recent Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management.
- Good judgment, creative problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to find cheaper, safer and more efficient ways to implement various jobs.
- Maintain a clean, safe, organized working environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2000-2010, Windows 98 – Windows 8,
IBM, UNIX and Tandem Mainframes, SQL, Lotus Notes, Outlook and other mainstream software including Web Tools.
- Ability to multitask, jumping from one project to another with no hesitation.
- Always thinking outside the box.
TAC Software Solutions Customer Service Manager
July 2010 – Jan 2013 Sacramento, CA
- Monitor employees taking inbound calls - assisting customers with any technical issues on their computer or other products our company sold.
- Oversee and providing guidance for inventory control, merchandising, human resources, safety, asset protection and expense control.
- Member of a 16- member Diversity Counsel to help spread diversity knowledge in the workplace.
- Sell software to customers if it needed to be replaced – using our products.
- Test all new software before passing it on to customer.
- Lead QA Associate in my group of 12 employees.
- Open or close business daily depending on the company’s needs.
- On Call 24/7 2-weeks a month with excellent results if any issue arises.
Hewitt & Associates Customer Service Lead
January 2008 - July 2010 Orlando, Florida
- Team member of Hewitt’s BIG Team - (Benefit Implementation Group).
- Answer inbound calls for different company’s customers - assisting them with whatever they need. This can vary depending on the customer I was supporting for example:
- Assisted customers with all their Heath Care needs.
- Answered customers with all their payroll questions.
- Assisted with their Dental, life insurance, and short and Long-Term Disability inquiries.
- Worked with customers to help them with their retirement questions which ranged from 401K to stock options and their vested retirement plans.
- On a busy day would take up to 70-80 calls.
- Created trouble tickets as needed and assisted with billing questions.
- Supported multiple clients at a time saving the company time and money.
- Employee of the month June 2009 and February 2010.
Connextions Inc. Technical-Support Associate
January 2007 - December 2007 Orlando, Florida
- Support customer’s questions when they are unable to use product with their operating system or for other reasons.
- Research technical issues using FAQ's and web when problem was not immediately evident, resolving issue without transferring call unless a rear situation.
- Try and upsell other products and services when appropriate.
- Assist customers with a wide range of questions related to their SanDisk products including Memory Cards, Flash Drives, MP3 Players and Shoot and Store Camera technology and telephones.
- Averaged a 97% QA score at all times and was awarded bonuses for winning different competitions.
Holiday Inn at the Orlando Arena Banquet Captain
February 2002 - November 2006 Orlando, Florida
- Management of all aspects of facility set up, food and beverages service.
- Supervise banquet servers, attendants, bartenders and other staff.
- Execute banquet events according to the banquets order and catering specifications.
- Ensure the banquet decoration, staff preparations, staff uniforms and cleanliness.
- Communicate with the kitchen staff regarding the catering.
- Carried out disciplinary action and supervise staff performance as required.
- Responsibility also included the cost control by assisting the management regarding food, beverage, decoration and other equipment’s purchase.
- Responsible for making the schedule for all banquet staff.
- Made sure food and beverage orders were placed on time so food stayed fresh.
- Monitored temperatures for all food stations.
- Made schedules and was in charge of hiring and training all new employees.
Bachelor of Science 04/1998
Everest University Orlando, Florida
Master of Business Administration 11/2012
Everest University Orlando